How do I install CentOS on a dedicated server?
You do not need to manually install CentOS on the server. Our system will do everything automatically.
To create a server you need to:
- sign up in the control panel;
- choose the operating system;
- configure the server resources for your tasks;
- click "Create".
The average time to create a server with CentOS is 24 seconds.
What are the advantages of VPS on CentOS?
CentOS virtual servers offer the following advantages:
- Stability and security: CentOS is recognized as one of the most stable and secure operating systems, making it ideal for server solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) compatibility: CentOS is based on RHEL source code, ensuring high compatibility with commercial products created for RHEL.
- Community and documentation: CentOS has a large and active community, as well as extensive documentation that facilitates troubleshooting and training.
- Free and open source: CentOS is a free and open source operating system, which keeps costs down and provides the ability to customize to your needs.
- Broad software support: CentOS supports a large number of server software, giving you the flexibility to choose solutions for your business.
What is included in VPS hosting plan on CentOS?
Each CentOS server rate includes:
- dedicated IP address;
- unlimited traffic;
- 24/7 technical support;
- access to the control panel.
Do you help with the CentOS server setup?
Yes, we have a Managed cloud service. Our technicians will deploy and configure your server the way you need it.
We also have an extensive knowledge base at your disposal, where you will find many tutorials on how to set up a server with CentOS.