"NNJ3" Data center
NNJ3 is a next-generation data center located 30 miles from Manhattan, the historic center of New York; Parsippany, New Jersey, USA. It features an innovative cooling system. It also reliably protects data in the event of a natural disaster thanks to special characteristics of the construction and prime location of the city (~ 287 feet above sea level).
The data center is part of Cologix, an American company, which owns more than 20 modern data centers located in North America.
Address: 200 Webro Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
Data Center Features
- Total area – 11 148 sq.m;
- Created using fault tolerant standards;
- Easy accessible by car/bus/New Jersey Transit train;
- Located 30 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport;
- Provides 100% Uptime, according to the SLA;
- It is above FEMA 500-year floodplain (US Federal Emergency Management Agency), which reduces flood risk to near zero.
Power and Cooling
- Four fully independent (N + 1) redundant power systems;
- Connection to the on-site JCP & L electrical substation;
- Power supply up to 20 kW per rack;
- Low-velocity cooling systems with high-CFM value and N + 1 redundancy;
- Hot air extraction system into a separate cooling room.
- Pre-fire suppression system with dual interlock;
- Heat and smoke sensors;
- In-house 24-hour on-site security service;
- Three-factor authentication with biometric scanning (fingerprints and iris scanning);
- Non-stop closed circuit HD- video surveillance (CCTV).
- Fiber connectivity to other Cologix data centers;
- Internet access up to 10 Gb/s;
- More than 10 telecommunications companies including Verizon, Zayo, Level 3, Lightower and Fibertech.
- In-house technical specialists available 24/7/365;
- 24-hour Network Operations Center (NOC), available by phone and email;
- Real-time electric power supply.
- SOC 1 (SSAE18/ISAE3402);
- SOC 2;