A new range of VPS plans on vStack
We have launched a new range of fixed VPS plans powered by vStack hyper-convergent platform for Linux and Windows.
The minimum configuration of the Linux server on vStack with 1 CPU, 1 RAM, and 25 GB SSD and placement in the largest data center in Amsterdam or in the USA, costs 4 euro. It is one of the best among the cloud infrastructure rental market offers.
At the same time, our customers still have access to both, fixed plans and custom configurations of virtual servers based on The VMware enterprise solution.
What is vStack?
vStack is the latest OpenSource technology platform. Each of them a set of unique features:
Simplified codebase, democratic community, bold decisions to boost development.
- Bhyve hypervisor
It is lightweight, has an extraordinary model of using virtual memory. Simultaneously, it has a unique approach to CPU virtualization.
- ZFS file system
POSIX layer and an A.C.I.D. transactional integrity model, advanced configuration model, shared volumes and file systems management, advanced integrity, correction, and recovery checking mechanisms, as well as the two-level adaptive replacement cache (ARC).
The vStack platform combines all these technologies, complementing them with its own developments:
- A cluster implementation, that performs redundancy of platform elements and, if necessary, restores the functionality of these elements;
- High-performance virtual networks with minimal overhead for cluster nodes;
- Availability and platform elements performance monitoring system;
- An orchestration system;
- A single management interface that provides the JSON-RPC API;
- A web interface for the platform administrators, components (such as vDC), or general users.
vStack customer benefits
- Quick support
A vStack.com startup is a member of ITGLOBAL.COM group of companies. This will allow you to add improvements to the platform structure as quickly as possible, if necessary.
- Advantageous plans
Thanks to the absence of the platform use commission fees, we succeded to reduce the cost of virtual servers rent by 2 times.